In today’s fast-moving pace, the demand for Reiki therapy and crystals is becoming more accurate and visible. It is a common practice amongst the reiki community as they help people cure and heal them in depth. It is the process that helps clean the chakras and balance the energy system of the entire body.
Whether you’re a reiki practitioner, you’ve received reiki treatments, or if you’re considering trying it out, it’s worth learning about reiki crystals and how much they can add to a session.
Introduction to Reiki Therapy
Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
Reiki therapy is the process that helps activate the internal power and strength in the human body. It is the Reiki practitioner who uses universal reiki power to balance the chakras in the body and focus on healing the targeted points in the body.
The next step is to select the right Reiki crystal that is required for the body to balance the entire chakras of the body that is typically in a meditative state while the energy is being channeled.
Different Types of Reiki Crystals
Let us now proceed further, and understand the different types of Reiki crystals that are most commonly used for Reiki healings.
- Clear Quartz – used to balance the entire auric field
- Amethyst – for balancing and opening the crown chakra and third eye chakra
- Citrine – used to balance the solar plexus chakra and to bring joy into the energy system
- Rose Quartz – used to support the heart chakra
- Red Jasper – balances the root chakra
- Bloodstone – provides grounding energy and balances the root and heart chakras
- Sodalite – supports the throat chakra
- Carnelian – used to balance the sacral chakra
- Aquamarine – used to bring a sense of calm to the body, mind, and spirit
- Smoky Quartz – provides uplifting and cleansing energy to the chakras
One thing that needs to understand is these Reiki crystals, reiki crystal sets, and reiki sets, are your friends, and they have to be taken care of and treated well. As these reiki crystals help heal both ourselves and others, it is crucial to cleanse these crystals and stones after every session.
Thus, as a Reiki practitioner, it is you to select the right Reiki crystal, reiki crystal Sets, reiki sets, and stones for your clients and for yourself too.
Alakik Universal Export is a renowned name in the market when it comes to purchasing Reiki stones and crystals. Our company has wide experience and knowledge in exporting all types of reiki crystals globally. Not only this, but our team also helps you select the right reiki crystals that are best for healing and spreading positive vibes.