The different banded Chalcedony varieties, a mineral belonging to the Quartz family has been given the name Agate. This product derived its name from Achetes River present in Sicily, the discovery site of Agate. They come banded in stripes or layers, with few varieties having color specks or ‘eye’ markings, while others are solid and fossilized inclusions.
Agate are considered to be fascinating and evolving, with over thousands of types being found across the globe. It is their attractive and mesmerizing color bands that brings about magic and wonder to the planet. The different types are enumerated below:
- Blue Lace Agate: They have soothing, soft elegance, similar to sky blue waters that are released from the grasp of winter. It’s circular, graceful design is found to have positive, stimulating effect on attitude and emotions. It is rather termed to be a stone of support and encouragement and not protection. The circular flowing energy elevates, uplifts and calms.
- Dendritic Agate: It is also called Stone of Plentitude, bringing out fullness and abundance to all life areas, ranging from agriculture to business endeavors. This stone was associated with tree and woodland spirits and ancient Greek dryads.
- Crazy Lace Agate: It is also known as Happy Lace or the Laughter Stone. This is associated with Mexican dancing and fiestas, brining about joy to everyone wearing it. It encourages and provides support, thus elevating thoughts and to promote optimism. Circular energy flow is crated through its graceful random lacy pattern design to stimulate the attitude and mind.
- Laguna Agate: It is regarded to be the world’s most praised banded agate and popular for its vibrant shades of scarlet and red including for tight banding. It is found in Chihuahua area of Mexico.
- Fire Agate: It is called spiritual flame of pure perfection, known to carry wonderful mystery that is locked within deep brown crystal. The fiery embers are seen to ignite if the stone is touched.
- Moss Agate: This stone throughout all cultures and history, is popularly termed to be agriculture and gardeners’ crystal. Tribal priests of those days had considered it to be a mysterious stone having miraculous healing properties. They are known to come with power for interacting with human organic system. Hence, it found use as talisman that was won by warriors with an objective to become strong and victorious.
This stone is said to come with numerous beneficial properties, some of which are given below:
- It promotes maturity, composure and inner stability. Its protective, warm properties help to encourage self confidence and security.
- During pregnancy, it is stated to be a wonderful crystal. New mothers will find it easier to avoid those ‘baby blues’ that are at times experienced after the birth of the baby. Wearing this stone can help to encourage lactation.
- The burning undesirable things can be stopped with this stone. It also helps those trying to juggle with multiple jobs and commitments.
Visit Our Blog To Knowing About Agate Arrowhead Products
Alakik Universal Exports for more information