Chakra bracelets are very popularly worn as a form of bracelet and hence its name. The wearing of the chakra bracelets not only act as a style statement but also produces the healing effect at the same time which is exactly the main reason behind their popularity. But the users should keep in mind at the time of wearing that to get the most out of these bracelets, they should be worn properly. In an addition to this, the users should know the pros and cons of wearing the chakra bracelets which are as discussed below.
There are a number of benefits of wearing the chakra bracelets but it is to be made sure that only the genuine crystals are used for the making of the bracelets. At this point of the users should make sure to opt for a reputed seller like Alakik for the getting the hundred percent genuine chakra bracelets. Alakik is one of the most trusted seller of wholesale chakra bracelet where all the users can be sure of getting authentic products without any compromise in quality and hence the benefits are intact that are as follows.
- Starts the Process of Healing: All of the ailments of the body of the human beings are linked to the seven chakras. Each of the chakra is associated with some or the other major organs of the human body and has direct relation with some part of the body which can affect the overall health. Now, when any of the chakra is blocked, the flow of energy is also blocked which is the reason as to why the ailments begin to occur. These chakras can be blocked as a result of extreme stress, improper diet, negative thoughts and inadequate exercise. The bracelet necessarily unblocks the chakras and hence begins the healing process.
- Maintains the Proper Flow of Energy of the Individual: As per the yogic tradition, there are seven wheels present in the human body which turns continuously for the maintenance of proper flow of energy starting from the base of the spine and then moving upwards to the crown of the head. Any disturbance in this energy flow can create problems but the healing bracelet effectively maintains this flow.
- Helps to Release Blockages: The chakra bracelet is readily used for the purpose of releasing physical, mental as well as spiritual blockages and the same has been carried out for thousands of years before in the ancient civilizations. The healing bracelet facilitates free flow of energy throughout.
- Produces a Vibrational Effect: When the chakra bracelets are in direct contact with the body, they produce a quite powerful vibrational effect which surges from the crystals in the bracelet into the individual who is wearing the bracelet.
- Influences the Vibrational Frequency: The vibrational frequency as well as the scheme of colour of the crystals are necessarily used for the purpose of pairing each of the chakra with the specific stones present in the bracelet. The crystals influence the energies of the individual with the help of the vibrational frequency that is aligned with each of the chakra.
- Revitalising the Chakra: The bracelet emits energy which in turn helps in the activation and revitalisation of each of the chakra depending on the stones used. This is of great help in the recalibration of the vibrational frequency of the individual resulting in a better health and overall well being. Moreover, the crystals so present in the healing bracelet make it easy and convenient for the individuals to take a good care of their spiritual health.
- Effects the Aura: The bracelet also has a significant effect on the aura as well as the energy of the person by positively focusing on the emotions and mind of the individuals. This plays a vital role in creating a positive effect in the distressing situations in life. The bracelet acts as a reminder of the specific areas in life which need improvement and healing thereby acting as a meditative function.
There are also a few disadvantages of using the chakra bracelets which are as mentioned below.
- Stomach Upset: Many times, it happens that the overexposure to the crystals present in the chakra bracelet can cause stomach upset or diarrhoea which indicates that the user is not ready to handle the influx of energy.
- Energy Tingles: Wearing chakra bracelets can sometimes cause energy tingles which feel like small needles or pins pricking at random places on the body. Also, the users may experience alternating hot and cold flushes.
- Headaches: Another problem faced by the users is headache which occurs as a result of the crystal’s energy getting modulated with the brain’s energies.
Why Choose Us?
At Alakik you can very easily and conveniently get the best wholesale chakra bracelet that too at the best price. Most importantly, Alakik has been into this field for long and is one of the leaders in supplying wholesale chakra bracelets which are completely genuine thereby worth buying. So, at any point of time, you are looking forward to the premium quality wholesale chakra bracelets, then no other option would be as good as Alakik in this regard.