What is a Chakra Bracelet?
Chakra bracelets are made of gemstones. Different stones correspond to different chakras on the body. Wearing a chakra bracelet can help to ward off negative energies and helps you stay more balanced and positive.
Did you know that where you wear the chakra bracelet also holds great importance? Wearing it on the left wrist helps in increasing your creative abilities, improving your intuitive powers and cultivating more openness in your life. However, if you wish to gain more confidence and prioritize taking your stand then you should wear the bracelet on the right wrist.
Chakra stones have the power to absorb various energies and therefore it is important to cleanse and charge them. You can give the gemstones an energetic recharge by keeping them out in full sunlight or under the light of the full moon.
How does a Chakra Bracelet work?
Gemstones have been used for chakra balancing and healing for thousands of years. Vedic texts explain how the ritual of laying crystals on the body can be used to clear chakras and rebalance energy. A chakra bracelet can help to bring this power into your life. The bracelet works as a meditation tool. Just as how you use a mala, you can concentrate on each bead as you meditate, thus drawing energy towards the chakra each bead represents.
How many types of Chakra Bracelets are available?
There are two types of Chakra bracelets. The first one has seven different gemstones, each representing seven chakras. Another design solely directs the energy on one chakra specifically. The beads of this bracelet are made from a single gemstone targeted towards a specific chakra.
Which Chakra bracelet is right for you?
If you are interested in using Chakra bracelets but don’t know where to start, it’s helpful to familiarize yourself with each of the different chakras.
- Chakra Bracelets for Root Chakra – If you are looking for root chakra, red jasper chakra beads are the best option. Red Jasper is a member of the quartz family. It strengthens your energy reserves and stamina while reminding the wearer of their innate strength. If you are going through a difficult time in your life, whether at home or the workplace, we recommend you to wear a red jasper gemstone bracelet as it can help to re-energize your root chakra.
- Chakra Bracelet for Sacral Chakra – For balancing the sacral chakra, Carnelian is the best choice. Known for boosting passion and desire, this gemstone can help to foster and develop sensuality which is one of the major properties of Sacral Chakra.
- Chakra Bracelet for Solar Plexus Chakra – In order to energize your Solar Plexus Chakra, we would recommend you a beaded bracelet of tiger’s eye stone. It is helpful for chakra balancing because of its healing properties. It protects you from negative energy and helps in staying more grounded and centered.
- Chakra Bracelet for Heart Chakra – Jade gemstones are associated with Heart Chakra. Its vitality helps in strengthening your connections and pushes you to follow your heart. Another alternative stone is Prehnite, which is good for nurturing openness and compassion and is helpful for the heart chakra.
- Chakra Bracelet for Throat Chakra – Known for fortifying your powers, Aquamarine helps in assisting the Throat Chakra. Aquamarine promotes freedom for self-expression, which is considered one of the key indicators of a healthy Throat Chakra.
- Chakra Bracelet for Third Eye Chakra – Lapis Lazuli is the best gemstone for Third Eye Chakra. Its vibrant indigo blue colour coupled with its healing properties helps in keeping your third eye chakra clear. It also helps in tuning into your intuitive energies. You can wear a crystal bracelet adorned with Lapiz while doing your meditation practice and experience its benefits.
- Chakra Bracelet for Crown Chakra – The crown chakra is associated with spirituality. Amethyst is a popular choice for representing Crown Chakra. It is useful in cultivating spiritual growth, clearing the mind and dispelling negative energy. Amethyst is the best stone for balancing the Crown Chakra.
Which Chakra Bracelet is right for you?
After knowing all the above details you must reflect on the areas of life in which you need help for personal growth. A single gem-bracelet can help you in balancing your chakra. If you want a simple energy flow in all your seven chakras, you must opt for a chakra bracelet with a gemstone bead for each chakra.
Alakik, Universal Exports provides Chakra bracelets in wholesale quantities. You can visit the website to shop today!