Chakra is an ancient Indian word that signifies the cycle of life. And as evolution says the story of life is an cyclic event, evolving to be the better. Chakra jewellery has been symbolic representation of the betterment for the human evolution. That in itself holds the power to heal.
Ever wonder why?
How it heals?
Well human body in itself are made up of 7 chakra’s namely Muladhara, Svadhisthana, Nabi-Manipura, Anahata, Vishuddhi, Ajna and Sahasrara. Each chakra is further subdivided into 17 sub chakras other than Ajna which is a combination of 12 chakras, where all these chakras come together to create the essence called life.
In order to rejuvenate the basic 7 chakras and improve life chakra jewellery is curved with extreme pristine to provide the maximum benefits to your bodily chakra. How chakra jewellery aid you in your day to day life.
Where to wear
One of the best places to wear your chakra jewellery is around your chest region, because it marks the centre chakra and have clinical control over all the chakra’s in your body. So it is suggestible that you wear your chakra jewellery in forms of pendant.
Why to wear
Chakra jewellery controls all the 7 essential chakra’s of your body providing a rejuvenating essence that will aid you in overcome most of diseases even the negative thought processes.
How Chakra Jewellery helps
- High frequency positive vibrations that help you force out of the various negative energies.
- It helps to draw back harmony into your life.
- It improves your energy level and provides you with calmness.
- It increases dopamine level in your body so that your body get ample rest.
- Improve and boosts your immunity system so that you can fight diseases and other external factors that are harmful for your body.
With a large list advantages that Chakra jewel provide, think no more order Alakik Universal Exports from us to help improve your life.
For more details get in touch with us call: +91 98985 41435
or vitis our website: Alakik Universal Exports